Spirochetes are bacteria that are usually spread by tick bites, and they are often accompanied by other associated microbes that can make recovery especially challenging. Cryptolepis and its main alkaloid, cryptolepine, have shown microbial balancing activity for inhibiting unwanted bacterial organisms. Furthermore, cryptolepine has demonstrated potent activity against spirochetes. In another study, Cryptolepis showed strong activity against both growing and non-growing stationary phase spirochetes.
Dr. Jill Health® – Cryptolepis 2oz.
- Supports the Body’s Defenses Against Immune Challenges
- Promotes Healthy Microbial Balance and Spirochete Load
- Helps Maintain Normal Inflammatory Balance
- Often Used in Conjunction with Cat’s Claw, Japanese Knotweed, Andrographis and Sweet Wormwood
- Provides Antioxidant Support